• How can I report a traffic-related problem in my neighborhood?
    You can report traffic-related problems in your neighborhood by calling 410-479-2515. Please provide information to the dispatcher about the location, nature of the problem, when it occurs, description of the vehicle involved (Tag number is best case), and whether you would like to have a Deputy call you back. The problem will be forwarded to the appropriate unit for response and action.
    Created on 29/06/2012 in Traffic Questions