• How do I obtain a copy of a police report?

    The Sheriff's Office's Central Records Division is the clearing house for all incident, criminal, and statistical based reports for the agency. If you should need a copy of a "police" report that was conducted by the Caroline County Sheriff's Office, you can contact a representative in the Central Records Division at 410.479.4120. There is a fee of $10 for each report. We only except cash. Please fil out this form and print it out to turn in at the time of your request. FORM: Request for Report Copy

    Created on 29/06/2012 in Administrative Questions