• Where Can I Get Help if my Child or I Have Been a Victim of Sexual Assault?

    RAINN (Rape, Abuse, Incest National Network) - National Sexual Assault Telephone Hotline - 1.800.656.HOPE

               RAINN Online Hotline - The caller's phone number is not retained, so the call is anonymous and confidential unless the caller chooses to            share personally-identifying information.

    Maryland Coalition Against Sexual Assault (MCASA)

               What To Do If You Are Raped

               Maryland Rape Recovery Centers

    Sexual Assault Legal Institute (SALI) - Direct Civil Legal Services for Victims and Survivors
               MCASA's SALI provides direct civil legal services for victims and survivors of sexual assault regarding:

    • College Administrative Hearings
    • Privacy Issues
    • Peace and Protective Orders
    • Family Law Matters (intimate partner assault)
    • Employment
    • Housing
    • Crime Victims Compensation
    • Referrals for Tort Cases
    • Any other civil matter relating to sexual assault (some limitations regarding incest).
    Created on 29/06/2012 in Sex Offender Questions